As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
AZDelivery Logic Analyzer 24MHz 8CH 8 Channel Mini USB Cable UART IIC I2C SPI Debug Compatible with Arduino Including E-Book!AZDelivery
- Dimensions of the az-delivery logic analyzer 24MHz 8CH are approximately LxWxH: 55 mm x 28 mm x 14 mm. These handy logic analyzers have 9 parallel measurable signal inputs 0-5 V at up to 24 million measuring steps per second.
We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and Arduino libraries. Az-delivery logic analyzer 24mhz 8ch comes in package with 100 cm Mini USB connection cable and 10-pin ribbon cable 20cm.
Az-delivery logic analyzer 24mhz 8ch is fully compatible with the Logic analysis software and open source programs such as Sigrok protocol analysis of RS232, SPI, I²C, 1-Wire, etc. This product includes an e-book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process.
2. Hobby Components Ltd
1.1.16, Hobby Components USB 24M 8CH 24MHz Logic AnalyserHobby Components Ltd
- The analyser is effectively a cypress cy7c68013A development board but we pre-flash it with firmware to allow to be used as a Sigrock compatible logic analyser out of the box. The software includes built in decoders for many types of protocols including CAN, JTAG, I2C, SPI, UART and so on.
Please note that we only support use of this item with the sigrock pulseview software and the Cypress development tools.
When used with the sigrok pulseview software you can capture and decode up to 8 digital channels at a maximum sample rate of 24MHz. Due to the many version of the Linux operating system, we can only support technical questions for Sigrock software on the Windows platform.
Our hugely popular low cost 8 channel analyser hctest0006 is designed to work with he sigrok open-Source signal analysis software suite giving this analyser a feature list normally found on analysers costing significantly more. Compatible with windows XP/Vista/7 32 & 64 bit.
IHaospace Logic Analyzer USB 8CH 24MHz Logic Analyzer Support 1.1.15/1.1.16iHaospace
- The logic 8 inputs - can be collected. Logical channel sampling speed of 24M / s. Would signal analysis, such as I2C, UART, sampling and analysis. The logic can sample up to 100 billion everything, so you capture even the most elusive events.
General applications 10M or so, enough to cope with all kinds of applications. General applications around 10M, enough to cope with a variety of occasions. This is usb 8channel logic analyzer latest support 1. 1. 15 sampling rate up to: 24 MHz. The logic for each channel sampling rate of 24M / s. 24 mhz sampling speed up.
LUZIWEN FX2LP CY7C68013A USB Logic Analyzer Core Module BoardLUZIWEN
- With the appropriate board, firmware can be achieved through the core function of the logic analyzer. All the gpio pin through the 2. 54mm standard leads to very convenient for learners to expand their own design.
Firmware, on-board to provide 16k 24lc128 a large program memory eeprom, used as storage vid / pid and the usb firmware, EEPROM: Complete in-system programming solution with a USB cable directly to download firmware, the program space to meet the CY7C68013A needs.
Using cy7c68013a-56 chip: a low-power version of the enhanced 51-core, in line with USB2. 0 specification, frequency of 48mhz, 16KB program data areas, 480Mbps high-speed transmission protocol standards, backward compatible with USB1.1.
|Weight||0.07 kg (0.17 Pounds)|
Adjustable Threshold Voltage, ARM, for Single-chip, FPGA and Other Systems., 100M Sample Rate 16 Channels Adjustable Threshold PWM Output, USB Logic Analyzer Device Set, Digital Logic AnalyzerAcogedor
- High 100m sampling rate, 10G depth, 16 channels, adjustable threshold voltage for multiple logic levels. More powerful and better than oscilloscope in digital signal analysis.
An ideal tool for the development and debugging of single-chip, ARM, FPGA and other systems. Matched software and resources can support Chinese and English. Supports many protocol parsers, integrated 2-way PWM generator.
|Weight||0.34 kg (0.75 Pounds)|
Luxtech Logic Analyzer LA1010 USB Logic Analyzer 100M Sample Rate 16 Channels Full Channel Adjustable Threshold PWM OutputLuxtech
- Input channels number: 16. Input voltage range: -50V ~ +50V. Pwm output impedance: 50Ω. Dimensions: 95mm * 55mm * 23mm -supported os: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/1032/64bit.
Package included: 1 x la1010 host; 2 x 9p flat cable; 1 x 2p flat cable; 20 x test hook; 1 x USB Cable; 1 x CD. Support online upgrade automatically. Pwm frequency adjust step: 10ns. Compatible USB2.
0/3. 0 interface. Measurement bandwidth: 20m. Pwm channels number: 2. Pwm output voltage: +3. 3v. Min pulse width can be captured: 20ns. Standby current: 100mA. Software and user manual download link: Http://www. Kingst. Org/download?fl=vis. Zip. Max sampling rate: 100m. Large sampling depth and support compression. The built-in PWM generator.
IHaospace EZ-USB FX2LP CY7C68013A USB Core Board Development Board USB Logic Analyzer With I2C Serial SPI InterfaceiHaospace
- Cy7c68013a-56 chip: low-power version of the enhanced 51-core, 480Mbps high-speed trans protocol standards, 16kb program data areas, in line with USB2.
0 specification, clocked at 48Mhz, backward compatible with USB1. 1. All gpio after 2. 54mm standard pin lead out, the great convenience learners expand their own design. Firmware, eeprom: complete the program in-system programming directly with a usb cable to download the firmware, on-board to provide 16k 24lc128 a large program memory eeprom, used as storage vid / piD and the USB firmware, the program space to meet the CY7C68013A need.
With corresponding firmware can be achieved through the core board logic analyzer function.
USB Blaster-High Rate Stable USB Blaster with Cable Support SignalTap II Embedded Logic AnalyzerPaullice
- Support three download modes. Fast rate, 6 times faster than the popular parallel port download line. Stable support for the SignalTap II embedded logic analyzer function, catching data will never catch.
Made of high quality material, durable and long service life. Easy to use and connect, 2 status indicators make debugging more convenient.
|Weight||0.04 kg (0.09 Pounds)|
GAESHOW High Speed Stable USB Blaster with Cable Support SignalTap II Embedded Logic Analyzer Easy to UseGAESHOW
- Support three download modes. Made of high quality material, durable and long service life. Easy to use and connect, 2 status indicators make debugging more convenient.
Stable support for the SignalTap II embedded logic analyzer function, catching data will never catch. Fast speed, 6 times faster than the popular parallel port download line.
|Weight||0.04 kg (0.09 Pounds)|